Menu

fire inspectors association of indiana

Member Directory- Public versus Members only access

• Friday, December 13, 2019 09:10
    Reply # 8265492 on 8246807
    Ronald Lipps (Administrator)

It is done, and testing looks like the filtering of the public view is working correctly. They will be able to email any of us using a web form. 

If any member wants to make more or less of their information available, you can get into your profile settings and adjust your privacy settings. 

• Thursday, December 12, 2019 08:40
    Reply # 8254944 on 8246807

That sounds good to me.

• Wednesday, December 11, 2019 13:24
    Message # 8246807
    Ronald Lipps (Administrator)

FIAI members- As the website comes together, I am looking at making the member list visible to the public, with only certain information visible. 

Right now I'm looking at the following fields in your data being publicly viewable:

• Organization
    • Organization Phone Number
    • Your Name
    • Your Title
    • Your City

All other information you choose to enter is visible only to other members. 

The purpose of sharing this limited information is for when the public finds this site while searching for information about a code question they have. I've fielded a few such inquiries to the FIAI in the past year, and have redirected those individuals to the correct department. 

So with that in mind, does anyone have any concerns or feedback with regards to sharing the above information publicly on our site? 

Mailing Address: 

Fire Inspectors Association of Indiana

17437 Carey Road

Westfield, IN 46074